The fabric of your body is a veritable universe of atoms that knit together your biochemistry and cell biology. Mind bending as it is, only 0.01% of that fabric is solid (protons, neutrons, electrons) and the other 99.99% of your atomic makeup is actually vacuum space. While there is no physical mass in this space, it is far from empty. In fact, it is full of the electromagnetic field that emanates from your core.
As woo-woo as it may sound, you are not a physical body as much as you are an energetic being vibrating in the universe at a unique frequency that distinguishes your self-identity from the space and form around you. Amazingly, this invisible energetic vibration has recently been discovered to have extraordinary density that can shift the 0.01% of your physical biology in powerful ways. Western Medicine, since its inception, has largely ignored this reality of biophysics, one of the field’s most profound shortcomings. You can work on the 0.01% all day long through drugs, supplements, surgeries, therapies, etc., but if you are not addressing the chaos and stress in the 99.99% you will never get to the root cause of disease and dysfunction, and you will be slow to make radical change in human health and experience. In this series, we layout practical daily practices, philosophies, and technologies that can bring coherence to the 99.99% of your biophysics that is not well reached by conventional approaches, thereby accelerating your journey to optimal health, purpose, and impact.
Zach Bush, MD
Beyond Biology dives into the extraordinary reality of your human body and consciousness through the lens of biophysics. All of your supplements, medications, nutrition, and exercise support the biology of your human body, and while these are important building blocks for a healthy foundation, it is our experience that the full potential of human health and consciousness is not realized through the biology but the vastly larger arena of biophysics.
Beyond Biology is composed of four (4) two-week blocks, each beginning with a two-hour WebEd with Dr Zach that will deliver practical resources and homework for the one-on-one sessions with your personal coach that occur weekly throughout the program. The coaching sessions are among the most critical aspects of the experience. Dr Zach, and the team at M Clinic, have learned through thousands of patient journeys that real health and transformation come from within the individual, rather than from an external educator, physician, product, or technology. With this understanding, our world-class team created the Intrinsic Health Coaching Program, which works to sharpen intuition and self-awareness to empower your unique path to health and transformation that will continue far beyond the eight-week series.
Note: Completion of Biology BaseCamp or Biology BaseCamp Community is a prerequisite for Beyond Biology.